Sunday, September 3, 2017

Vacation Stitch Projects

You may have guessed that I've been away. I've just returned, but haven't yet gone through my trip pictures. I always take three (small) projects on a trip and this one was no different. This is what they looked like before I left.


ABC sampler with Danish Flower Thread (the chart says 1985)



Sashiko panel 



Eyelet fobs  


I only worked on the sampler while I was gone, but I think I completed quite a bit.  I'll try to get back to working on this again soon.


10 comments:

Janie said...

You just returned! I thought maybe you hadn't left yet.
Beautiful work on your sampler, Pamela.

kiwikid said...

Nice too se you back. The sampler looks beautiful and you did get a lot done. I always take heaps of things to do when away too and often don't do a lot.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back my friend,lovely projects to take with you,your sampler is looking fantastic,well done ,looking forward to hearing about your trip xx

Queeniepatch said...

Sewing on vacation can be extensive or a 'it just didn't happen'. If you are alone, don't do the driving and/or have to sit in transit halls the chance is you can stitch a lot. Go away with friends or family, be very active and you will have no time or energy.
I think you have had plenty of time to be active as well as sit down to stitch. The perfect holiday?

Manuela said...

Welcome back.
The sampler looks great.

KimM said...

Lovely sampler - well done -
xxx

FlashinScissors said...

You did very well with the sampler.
I always have a few projects with me, in case one doesn't suit!
Looking forward to reading about your travels.
Barbara x

Brigitte said...

You made some considerable progress on this beautiful sampler while you were away.

Von said...

Oooo, Danish flower thread is something you don't see too often! Looks perfect for a sampler!

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks like you are almost done with that little sampler! Nice progress.