Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hospital Stitching

I don't know if I will feel like stitching after surgery, I didn't feel like stitching for weeks after my surgery two years ago. Just in case I do feel well enough to pick up a needle, I will be ready.  I'm bringing some fabric squares and hexagon templates so I can baste a few more Japanese fabric hexies.  



I also found this piece of 12x12 inch pewter 20 count Lugana.  I started a simple ornament that I can continue with if I feel like it.  


Both projects take little concentration and are easy to stitch.  I hope I feel like working on one or both of them while I am in the hospital.

6 comments:

Janie said...

God bless you, Pamela, hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

Great idea Pamela ,take care xx

KimM said...

Hope all goes well. Take care.
xxx

Queeniepatch said...

'Needlework medicine' should be taken in small doses, a few minutes here and there. Don't feel bad if the 'medicine' feels bland and you have no urge to stitch.
Thinking of you!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, whether or not you stitch will probably depend on how long you are there. Concentrate on rest.
xx, Carol

Julierose said...

Keeping good thoughts for your speedy recovery...one stitch at a time...hugs, Julierose