Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday Morning Star Count - the Construction Begins

I attached the pocket and flap to the inside lining with a herringbone stitch, using the Bravo thread.



I'm joining the hexagons that still have the paper templates to make a tube.  To see how I'm putting this together, check out the iPad holder I posted about here. The construction on this piece is very similar.



I like making things like this, but they are kind of fiddly and take a good bit of time.  I expect to have some progress on it by next Monday! 


Linking up with Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches and Sarah at Sarah Did It!


3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Looking good so far.

Janie said...

Great work, it does look fiddly but you're up to the challenge!

Anthea said...

Making great progress there Pamela... thanks for linking up!