Wednesday, July 29, 2015

2015 Smalls Stitch A Long - Miniature Christmas Tablecloth

Stitched on 28 count linen, with one strand of cotton floss for the cross stitch and two strands for the blanket stitch. The size is six inches by seven and a half inches.  I don't have a table, but I think this will be the proper size to drape down over the edges.   I wanted to make some matching napkins, but I ran out of time.  Maybe I’ll make them later.



Linking up with Heather of Stitching Lotus, the hostess of the stitch-a-long.

5 comments:

Janie said...

Beautiful classic look, nice work Pamela.

Lisa J. said...

The trees have a scandinavian look to them. They are very nice.

Lin said...

Smart and sophisticated - great stitching. xx

Manuela said...

It looks great. The trees are very tiny.
Greetings, Manuela

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Piękne!