Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sapporo Yosakoi Dance Festival 2014

Sunday, I went to Sapporo for the Yosakoi Dance Festival.  Ted was gone on a field trip, as he was last year for this weekend, so I went alone.  It was rainy and cool, not the best for viewing or taking pictures. I felt bad for the dancers, but they all looked like they were having fun anyway. I love how this event includes all ages from children to the elderly.

My pictures aren’t so good because of the rain and the umbrellas, but maybe you get the idea of the colorful costumes and festival.









 
I’ll bet this little princess carries her umbrella even when it isn’t raining.

2 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

There is such a lot of energy in this festival a bit of rain won't put a damper on it.

Thoeria said...

That looks like so much fun!