Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Tiny Cushion

This is another of my unfinished New Year’s Resolution 2013 projects.  As you can see, the stitches are extremely tiny. I started this project many years ago, when I had a doll house I wanted to furnish and decorate.   I no longer have the doll house, but I did save the chair the cushion was to sit on. This has been hanging over my head too long and I would like to finish it.  If I do 20 stitches a day, maybe I could finish it sometime in the foreseeable future.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Margaret said...

My that's tiny. Do you use magnifiers?

Queeniepatch said...

Wow! Tiny is the word! Yes, I am sure you can make progress with 20 stitches a day, and maybe when you are at it, you can just as well make ten more and so on... Finishing a long going project is very rewarding so keep up the good work.