Friday, September 21, 2012

If I Need to Escape

In the morning, I heard something on my balcony and when I went out to look, I saw some feet on the fire escape, going back up  to the fourth floor apartment. That was it for the rest of the morning.

bedroom window on right

Later in the afternoon, I heard the fire escape again and saw the inspector going down to the balcony on the second floor. 

 
It was all in working order.  It’s good to know that if I need to escape, I can.

Elizabeth
The Queen and I had a good day.  I was able to count better yesterday and finished the over skirt and the blackwork pattern on the under skirt.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a lot of progress on Elizabeth. I was talking to a friend here and she is apparently a descendent of Beth of Hardwick so I look forward to seeing that one when you get to it. No pressure!