Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shamrock Teacup

This one stitched up quickly. There are only eight colors of thread and a lot less backstitching than many of the others.



Mouse Toy
I made this little mouse toy for the Neko-chan last night and plan to take it out to her with her breakfast this morning. I hope she likes it.


Rest in Peace Robert “Poz” Posladek 1926-2012
I met Poz when we both worked for the City of Springfield, my first job out of law school.  After I left that job, I moved five times over the 20 years and we stayed in touch. I could always recognize his handwriting on the envelopes filled with newsy letters, photos and sometimes newpaper clippings. He was a good man with a good heart.  He will be missed.


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Well done on another tea cup. I love the mouse - hope neko-chan does too!